Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lucy and Malcolm - My Babies at Birth

I am a terrible record-keeper.  I had intentions to keep a baby book, but simply...didn't...I had to scroll through  2.5 years of posts in my online mom's group to find Lucy's information.  Therefore, before Malcolm's babyhood passes me by, and before Lucy goes to college, I am going to document my babies.  I'll catch up on them together.  Here is post one of Lucy and Malcolm, side by side.
 Lucinda Belle Corbett           Malcolm Oliver Corbett
  8 lbs 4 oz                             8 lbs 14 oz
20.5" long                             21" long

Lucy was born on September 8, 2009, two days before her due date.  She was born at home (read about it here).  Lucy was not a sleeper (we never got more than 2 hours of sleep for a very long time), and had a really tough time nursing at first.  We had all kinds of interesting a painful breastfeeding issues in the first 10 weeks.  But oh the unbearable cuteness of being...She tested

Malcolm was born on September, 23, 2009, 12 days before his due date.  He was also born at home (read about it here and here).  Malcolm tricked us into thinking he was a good sleeper.  We got our little two week "honeymoon" when he slept forever, all day and night...and then he sprung his midnight waking ways on us.  Sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment