Thursday, March 24, 2011

Early Early Pregnancy

I am not going to publish this till March...but I wanted to start a series on my early pregnancy with Baby Corbett II.


So yeah, as indicated by the obsessive peeing I have done (see above picture) I'm pregnant again!  I add an exclamation point to show I am excited, because my tone here is not one of excitement yet.  I am tired.  Bone tired.  I forgot how early this set in.  I can barely keep my eyes open, but if I lay down to rest, I can't seem to fall asleep.  Or at least not in the time frame allotted to me for sleeping by Lucy.  I am having this sinking feeling that pregnancy the second time around is going to be a lot harder than the first time.  I am due sometime in late September/early October of this year.

Here are something I have been thinking of on this, January 23, 2011:

What in GOD'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING??  Do you REMEMBER how awful it was at the beginning?  No sleep, cracked and bleeding nipples, screaming baby.  Clearly not, or I wouldn't have done this to myself again.

I hope we have another girl.  Mostly so we don't have to buy more clothes.

How long to I have to wait to tell people?

I am tired.

Is this cramping normal?

Will I get sciatica again?

Please God, don't let it be twins.

We have a lot of work to get done to get ready for this one.  We have to clean out the utility room so we can have some storage for stuff that is in my office and in the downstairs closet so we can have some storage for what's in Kevin's office so we can combine my office with Kevin's so we can move Lucy to the bigger bed room because it only seems fair that the big girl get the big room because when they are teenagers I want to be able to say Lucy has a bigger room because she was here first and I don't want to try to explain to Lucy why her little sister/brother got the bigger, nicer room.  Over thinking? Maybe.  Also, the nursery is closer to our room, making it easier for me to get up 30 times a night.

God I hope I get a better sleeper this time.

The end.  I have to take a nap.  Or try to take one, anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Yay congrats Jenny!! It seems like yesterday we were taking photos of Lucy as a sweet little one. :) I'm looking forward to following your journey here on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby #2!!! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete